Friday, March 4, 2011

What Is Sauce And Hibachi Grills

Scott Orr - Where I Lived, And What I Lived For

Several times I was sitting in front of this text and did not take me. First wrote I am about my surprise at the large wave from Canada, then how often I have been taken already by many great artists and in the end I wanted to share with you my thoughts to create a label gimmicks. All this album would not be fair. Sure, Scott Orr comes from Canada and recently I've written a lot about bands and musicians from that country. Also, we are dealing here with a musician who has touched me deeply with his third album. And finally, it is one of those albums for which I would like to specially set up a label to appear in this country this good music.

knows but her, when you a album will be as good that it is hard to put into words? This one is afraid to diminish this music? In any case, I felt like I first heard Where I Lived, And What I Lived For . This sound reminded me immediately of woodland areas, surrounded by nature, blue skies and a light wind.

took the course of four days of Orr, the ten tracks in his living room emptied. This atmosphere would in a normal studio impracticable. Right from the first song you're spellbound. In the Belly of the Whale is perhaps one of the most beautiful songs of the still young year. A beautiful text, packed in a soft sound and a awesome voice.



The rest is also great class. 37 minutes of pure listening pleasure at its finest. This level is hard to beat. In an age when anyone can easily record music but the quality often does not bring such artists as Scott Orr is a treat for the ears.



Where I Lived, And What I Lived For appeared on 22 February 2011 about Other Songs Music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment