Saturday, March 5, 2011

Reduce Sweetness In Chili

In the springtime.


Shoes-Ebay / / trousers-Turk my trust / / cardigan, top, scarf, hat, sunglasses, H & M / / Clock-Casio / / Case-holiday gift Mutti from Spain / /


the week, as I said did not come to anything much ... if you were at home, the sun was gone and the desire anyway ... so will probably be limited in the near future rather then the weekend in terms of Posts & Ouftitbilder. However, to break even harm no:)
Monki From the magazine I was very disappointed this time ... all the same & some fabrics / cuts were probably over by H & M. ..
My evening program today:
Felix Cartal in the blue tower in Tübingen. I'm looking forward on it for weeks. So if you are in the city ... is aufi aufi come ye oh come ye ye children!

0 comments:

Post a Comment