Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby Swing Blueprints

Blog of the Month: Days Of Music

It is about time for a new section on the pulse . Even For weeks I was pregnant with the idea to create the theme "Blog of the Month". Of several pages, I was encouraged this, why start from March this action. For the first issue I myself have chosen a blog. So special about this group is that I do not even determine a monthly blog. But I do not anticipate too much. You will notice it in the near future, as the structure is built.

___
So much for the preface. Returning to the Blog of the Month March: Days Of Music .

This great blog, I learned in the time to know where I've been working on Little Time . Carla, behind this Page infected, one of my first regular readers. Even when I've started a new project, I could still win.

On Days Of Music there's always something. How many bands and musicians I might get to here, I can not count anymore. Especially someone like me who deals with music video a little, this blog is a gold mine. To discover Leaving aside the whole hype is good music, here on the safe side.

A blog with a lot of heart and a charismatic personality in the background. Unfortunately, the second protagonist writes Jana no longer, but just their own thing at the start ( swish-that-was-it ).

This one gets a glimpse of Carla, I have the nice lady even took digital page and email a few questions asked, which she loves to answer.

1) When did you write about music and what you had then given the drive to it?
"daysofmusic there since 2008. I just had my 17th birthday behind me and apparently did no better with my time to start. I love music, so I started to write about it. It was fun and that is why I do it now an extent.'s very simple. "

2) How much work goes into "Days Of Music"?
"So the work can not call on me. I run no quality journalism, I also mention earlier. It is even posted a video or an image that I link and write occasionally to something.
I also do not bother to stay objective. Music is something very personal, so it's almost impossible not to be subjective for me. "

3) the print media are still relevant for you?
" I'll buy only very rarely music magazines. Too bad, because obviously it's still nice paper in his hand to hold, as the laptop on your lap. But it is also more expensive. And as my money is always very close, I see it a kind of do not spend nearly 5 € to read about a band of pitchfork in the long no one talks anymore. "

4) Are you more of a single or album type?
" There are great songs, there would have to save the album. But what better than to enjoy the work as a whole? ! '

5) How do you prefer to consume your music?
"plays with headphones, sometimes on disk or CD. Most of all, of course, but at concerts, I have neglected the last time definitely too much. . This is partly but to all the respective artist / band "

6) Please tell us your three all-time albums with Favourites:
Med Sud I eyrum vid spilum Endalust Sigur Rós
Elephant by The White Stripes
I'm Wide Awake It's Morning by Bright Eyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment