Monday, February 14, 2011

Mercedes E 500 F Service

Baby,you & me, we've got a groovy kind of love!




to-do lists also are more my enemy, but I thought I'd have my day structured ....( times by the Sports you can emphasize again eh: D)
So, this weekend again and survived the week off now.
The photos are rather meaningless, but I thought I just meld (and secretly try Daddys new camera ...) & of course, on Valentine's Day to you lots of love with the song to present below here.
In the next two weeks I'll probably have to learn a bunch of technical jargon, etc, because I had an interview on Friday & If I do the test in 2 weeks there, then also begins my education. Will not give away too much here until it's not under roof & trade ... but you will first second and laugh probably six weeks then have to give up regular posts ...
now have a nice Valentine's Day, or ignored him.
I work now on my list ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment