Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bridal Shower Cash Gift Poem

You're my river running high, run deep run wild

I know, I know ... blurry pictures (well who finds the ambiguity ...) but I'm done 1.kein big fan of flash and 2.habs until dark to take pictures ...
And those who know me now think: Whoa, what's going on. Janey in color? Yes, I have my great love for black clothes and something will turn back from day to day, huge fan of the muted colors! Mood & makes spring to the eyes to the gray days of really good times!
I Wear: Top-H & M / / Rock-Sale Style Scrapbook / / Cape DIY / / Fake Fur-BB / / wannabe litas Nelly.com / / Jewelry Casio, Tokyo Jane, with chain / / nail polish Essie 'Silken Cord' / /
(The white stripes are extra because if I still consider to sew buttons ...)


Because I was already several times asked the purpose of the cut-Voila!
Just click HERE to to come to the site:)



My great Lykke Li Love me again convinced. Listen to it for hours in continuous operation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment