Friday, August 13, 2010

Vidios Zofilias Grates

How to do that?




Surely you know the sentence
also "Look good on you!"

hear it more often, says he also happy times .... so I myself of course .... especially
easy to remember a loved one also at the important moments for himself, he is supposed to go well and one does not always come in last place ....
as I understand it over and mean it .... yes, yes, the maternal type;)

BUT exactly how to do that?

How can we do this but really it ..... really a bissel umzusezten into action ...
; look after himself ; .....!?


Or is it not take so seriously ...
I think so!





Just as it actually succeed in life?
between all the obligations and expectations and things that you just do "need "....

We live on the other hand, not even just to serve - even if in love - maybe it makes the mix ...
maybe it makes us happy (happy - a big word) ...

The little things in life that can be so different for everyone ..... the one to put a smile on the lips .... live and breathe and have a ...

For me it is trying to short breaks in everyday life and beautiful things I have around me .... and take breaks now I really pay more attention to ... ;)

And? Fits nicely on your on you?


Regards

your kathy:))



0 comments:

Post a Comment