Sunday, August 29, 2010

Icarly Subliminal Messages Hobnocker

... right fresh air



.... i will start to listen again and fill up the waves roaring ...

And so I'm going to the lake ! ;)

My husband and I will make us a few days in the dust ...
and once again go to the Baltic Sea, I just love the sea, since their childhood days and it has remained so to this day ...

has
The views of the water already so I do load or distress made, it was like a "liberation" sometimes ... but the free view ...

Now I'm going with a light heart and a desire for true peace and rest ...
just be out all day in air and enjoy the hours and minutes .... just like that and nothing more ...

;)

Greetings, I wish you too little "time out" in everyday life!

kathy





; ; ; Photo








0 comments:

Post a Comment