Friday, January 28, 2011

No Detecthe Webcam Sony Vio

Hamburg analog & Auflösung.

As Angelina today the analog pictures of our trips Hamburg has published the laughter was great! A truly magnificent weekend was wonderful with 5 Weibsen!





And now the question: Why we were actually in Hamburg? As in 'Fashion & Fame ', the new show on ProSieben flickering for a week with us over the screen. We were the winners take part in video form and style in three different combinations rumhüpfen wild.
Josis video was released a week ago and you could win the winner part of the shirt Sarah . Since my video is now online & I wear a gold leather jacket won yesterday's in the show.
If ye turn not from my video & my squeaky 'Hello Stranger, I know you let nicht' voice can scare to win her the jacket HERE . As for what & rules, there is everything written:) I wish you good luck!
via twoforfashion

0 comments:

Post a Comment