Friday, December 24, 2010

May And Ash Doujinshis

We wait for the "Christ child" ... or 2011







... well well - so now the wait begins .. .
the Christmas roast schooon I would love to go in peace .... hmmm ..... take see
times like the little boy in my belly looks the ....
it is really exciting ....
fortunately I still really is super good and now so can nit happen a lot more ...
I hope times;))

The room is as ready, show some pictures later;)


Me has reached in recent days also love post ....
see here a moment, this beautiful star (as illustrated) has found the way by Mano to me;)
Many thanks for the nice post!




And here is my mother considered me with a map ....
the little boy will then be our ... ;)
... but maybe he is not blond?

The whole family is looking forward to the new little earthlings: *)








... a pink star had to be natural, not at all easy to find ....


So, still a delicious tea and then we go into the office for Christmas "-mom;). ..






you all a
pretty hard - nit and it does everything always soooo perfect, right?
So no stress, just enjoy the time and de mood under the tree, yes, *)


Best wishes!

kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment