Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where To Buy Honey Rose Cigarettes

flight attendant: breaking job or just a waitress?

When I tell pedestrians what profession I practice, the reactions can be broken down to two positions. . The one waving now, "Oh, flight attendant's also not as great as before you have even meet no longer so high prerequisites Looking good you have no longer, and foreign languages - there had only the level of the Germans.. Bahn. And anyway, this is like waiters. Actually worse. And you must always do what the passengers want. . Neee, I would have no feel like it "(Well, I think I've probably misunderstood what - you buy the ticket does not die with nothing at all And I must thank you for the flowers...) The other

, bogged down in sympathy: "I'm always very nice to the flight attendants if I could fly. The poor, who are often traveling so long and see nothing and do more of the objectives. And then have to come too clear with improper Paxen. And all this stress, the delays, the noise, which is indeed all in the kidneys. No, you do I'm really sorry. Really. "

One can imagine, confrontations for which I have developed at the end of these talks more sympathy. A little compassion always does quite well. Although - in fact they are still the quiet, relaxing moments in aviation:



Depending on the destination will also like to relax together. Here is a loading group at work (note the most relaxed posture of all those involved - around the way, is Rush Hour):

0 comments:

Post a Comment